Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just checked out the C.J. Industries site, and discovered they're using my video of the alternating brake light kit. I wonder if I should ask for royalties? LOL;) Here's a link to their site. http://riverstyxcollectibles.com/CJ_Industries/CJ_Products.html

Just scroll down, until you see "Video of GL1800 with KIT Installed".

Since I read some of the comments on this & other boards, I sent them an e-mail. So all can see, I'll post it below. I was joking on the "Royalties" remark. As far as the concerns about the license plate showing, I have it on my site as well.

Hey C.J. Industries,
I just noticed you're using my video for the brake light kit. I've had a lot of people(probably over 100) ask about them. I'm glad to be a able to help you out a little. Some have notified me about it, & asked if you used it by permission. Well, you have my permission, for what it's worth. Feel free to include Verdayne "Wingnut" Miley's 05 GL1800 underneath the button, if you want. I don't want anything in return, but if you ever have a new product to try out, I would be honored & glad to beta test it for you. I think you have a very good product, & get lots of comments & compliments about the alternating brake light kit. Good luck, with your continued success.
Sincerely,
Verdayne "Wingnut" Miley

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

Ask them to link to your site, its the least they can do after poachin your video.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.