Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

There was a cajun leaving a bar very early in the morning quit intoxicated, he cut across the graveyard for shortcut home and slipped into a freshly dug open grave.
Calling out for help he hollers " help me !" " Help me " "HELP ME PLEASE I AM COLD"!!!
Another drunk cajun taking the same shortcut home hears him and walking over to the edge of the grave he looks down and says" No wonder your cold , you done kick all your dirt off!"

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

There were two cajuns duck hunting and two ducks fly by and they manage to kill one , the first cajun sent his dog to fetch the dead duck ,,, the dog gets out of the boat and walks across the water picks up the duck and brings it back to the boat.
Wide eyed the second cajun says nothing as he can.t believe what he just witnessed.
A little while later they shoot another duck and the first cajun again sends his dog to fetch the kill. He hops out of the boat and walks across the top of the water and fetches the duck back to the boat. .
Now the second cajun is getting excited ,,, and he says to his friend " did you just see what I saw ? I didn't say nothing the first time but I ain.'t crazy I know what I saw!!! Did that dog just walk across the top o that bayou and then pick up dat der duck and walk back across da water carring dat dead duck back to de boat???
THe first cajun says " Yeah you did , an I'm embarrassed to say I can.t teach dat der dog to swim".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.