Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Ok bought my wife the ultimate camera kodak 10 pixal very cool..Anyway brand new camera but didnt come with disk, It said I have to have 7.0 or no lesser than a 6.0 version for it to install. This was a result of a computer virus so we had to start over reloading evrything. What I am askingi sdoes anyone have that disk that I can use to down load and then return it? Or, would anyone sale their disk to me if you don't need it anymore ? Please help...

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I checked there but Kodak does not offer that version to download anymore. They said to find a disk if thats the version I needed.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

what os are you using? I dont use any camera software on my pc for either of the cameras, pentax and canon. XP will recognize them and allow me to download. Then you can use a program like irfanview to manipulate.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

I have a cannon digital camera. I have an SD disc and just put it in my computer to get pictures. I don't understand this Kodak camera thing. Is this a video camera? I am just a tech dummy and was wondering.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

I have a kodak z650...will check my software..

found it, I have easyshare vers 6.0...gimme a bit of time here to work some magic...expect a pm.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

another thing... if your computer doesnt have a slot for memory cards, you can go to office depot or WM and get a card reader. You put your card in it, slide it in the usb slot, and the machine will ask you what you want to do with the photos...

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

Check pm Pate !

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

i have the C743 if its any help to you

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

AZ1500 thanks they didnt understand why it wouldnt read it either but they up loaded for me a 8.0 wow super fast picture to picture.yea the problem was i could stick the sd in the computerit would just say welcome to kodak? all is good now thanks.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,793 Posts
imported post

glad you have it worked out now. :waving:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.