Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 165 Posts

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
imported post

Nah! .... just keeping him safe from all the 'Cougars' out west, John. Seems to be plenty around, so I thought I'd help fend them off. ;)

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Nah! .... just keeping him safe from all the 'Cougars' out west, John. Seems to be plenty around, so I thought I'd help fend them off. ;)
I think from what I know and saw in the past, you were doing anything but fending them off. More likely you were baiting. ;):ROFL:

John

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
And thats what makes you a real friend (now where is the little guy with "tongue in cheek)

John,,,,,, Dusty is the one that told me Old Spice was a good cougar repelent :shock::ROFL:

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
John,,,,,, Dusty is the one that told me Old Spice was a good cougar repelent :shock::ROFL:
Now that I believe! :cheesygrin:

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

I'm kind of surprised that nobody has commented on my subtle signature. :ROFL:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
imported post

What! ..... I was told that the Old Spice was a mosquito and cougar repellent! :watching:

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Holy Cow Dusty! Backed up n read a couple of prior pages. Now I see it's not the bears so much as every other darn critter on the mountain. Boy do I wish I was " packing some heat". Oh well. Just hafta whack 'em with a stick I guess.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

So what are ya saying Joe???

No longer need to "repel" because the "critter" has you in the den for keeps? ;)

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
imported post

Joe .... them little pea shooters are just liable to piss them off, gettin them 'steamed up a bit' and then you'd be in big trouble. You'd want nothing less than a 3 aught 6!

Just use common sense, remember they are truly 'wild', give 'em a bit of spaceand things'll be fine. :grinner:

Might be a bit 'unnerving' the 1st time or two, but things ain't so bad as what the media and dime novels make them out to be. ;)

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,706 Posts
imported post

I am just a bit wary of meeting up with something like this in the Parks we are going through..

Attachments

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
imported post

Oh, those guys again! .... :laughing:Ya .... they like to put on a good show for the Tourists!

The word out on the streets is that those guys love chasin afterBlack and Teal coloured goldwings. They hate red ones .... cause they're too fast for 'em! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

I have the perfect solution for dealing with those guys, and its perfectly legal. They come in a hikers version, too. Scare the crap outta bears. Had a bear put his nose against my tent one morning and gave him a good blast with my handheld. You would have thought he was blasted out of a cannon he took off so fast!

Attachments

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

I am now thinking that I would rather camp at the camp ground rather than stay at my brother's place. If of course there is a place to squeeze it at to share in the costs.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
imported post

I'm sure somebody will have some space for you, Larry.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Larry's covered for a place for his pup tent.

141 - 160 of 165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.