Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

All of you that are camping at Manchester or visiting the camp, take a look in the pastures next to the road (Hilldale)going into Manchester State Park. A couple of big camels reside there and will be in one of the two pastures. :waving:

John

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

When_in_gout wrote:
Anybody with room for one bike and one m/c tent trailer? Starting on Monday the 11th? I'll split fees.

Thanks
PM sent. :waving: walkaboutjust indicated he is coming and will be camping and may be looking to share a spot. I checked Manchester's reservations and they still have a lot of spots available.

John

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
When_in_gout wrote:
Anybody with room for one bike and one m/c tent trailer? Starting on Monday the 11th? I'll split fees.

Thanks
PM sent. :waving: walkaboutjust indicated he is coming and will be camping and may be looking to share a spot. I checked Manchester's reservations and they still have a lot of spots available.

John
walkabout and I are booked for site #10

See ya there!

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

At 95 degrees we wimped out and rented a room with a/c and hot shower. Not much bear trouble here in town altough there was a nice fat whitetailed deer standing right by the main drag in downtown Cody Wyoming. Gotta love the West.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

We're in Kelowna visiting relatives. Will be in Vancouver by Sunday and then down to Manchester for the Monday BBQ. Can't wait. Temps have been hot (32-42C) but no rain. I think I'll take the heat for now.

161 - 165 of 165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.