Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have for sale a Campmaster trailer tent, which is the two berth version CM2.
It is in immaculate condition with no tears, rips or fading to the canvas or plastic skirting. All components are present including two keys for the locks.
The bodywork is finished in virtually unmarked white and the chassis is rust free and comes with swivel hitch.
I will put up a couple of pictures here, but please go to the gallery to see some photographs that I have uploaded.
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/gallery_view.php

Also, here is the link to the Camperlands site, the main dealer of the Campmasters in the UK. Their pictures are probably better than I can achieve and represent what the trailer tent looks like, very well.

http://www.camperlands.co.uk/campmaster2-campmaster4-trailertents/

I intend to offer this for sale on the open markets within about a week or so, but thought I would give the members here an opportunity to buy at an "exclusive to members" price of £1100.00 which will include the extras seen in the pictures, an immaculate blow up mattress, 12volt pump for the same, 25 ltr water container and collapsible leg table.

I am fortunate enough to own the CM4 version of this trailer tent and I love it, very spacious and convenient to use. Easy to erect and dismantle and can hold huge amounts of kit besides, inside the trailer section below the tent and above. Additionally there is a rack on top to lash stuff onto.
I have found that these trailer tents tow beautifully and I hardly notice it behind the Wing.
Available for any inspection, or I can send more pictures.
Unfortunately our house frontage is more or less all concrete and does not lend itself to having pegs put in the ground, so no good pictures of it erected I am afraid.

Attachments

Reactions: keithsetters

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

additional bits and bobs

Attachments

Reactions: keithsetters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status