mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Now thats funny!!! We havent had measureable snow up here yet....LOL

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

I was going to say you were lying on your back again at a wedding watching the confetti falling around you.. but I guess I was wrong :)

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
imported post

Thought it was screen shot from StarWars

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Gonna need some good treads on the Wing tyres for that little lot beenshot!!! :shock:

Do please keep it to yourself. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

yall are hilarious!!!!!!!!! I'm not a selfish person so I am willing to send it up north where it belongs.:raspberry:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Sorry but the only deal I am prepared to negotiate is, if we can come and stay in the nice location, in swop for the grey and overcast of here in the UK.
We are really hoping not to see the unusual snowfall of last winter returning, because we just aren't geared up for it and the whole place grinds to a halt.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

you are welcome to come stay here but I aint swappin for that much snow:thumbsdown:

my poor old boat dock looks cold

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I am probably a bit peculiar that way, but I have always loved the snow, even as I got older. It is a real pain for getting to work, but on days off there is not a lot prettier sight. The wet decking you show there is the bit I don't like, the mess of the thaw afterwards, especially by the side of roads where it gets black and messy.

As I say, this lot was all last year and we had the same the year before, but it is very very unusual for us to see this much. The road outside our house looked like this and it is usually busy with traffic most times of the day....

Attachments

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

Nothing yet in Hot Springs.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

yes, it is pretty andI don't get enough snow to hate itbut it sure does leave an ugly mess.

it will be gone in a couple days and I can get the wing back out:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

I was in northerngermany from oct 83 - april 85 and I was sure sick of snow and the coldby the time I left there.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

beenshot wrote:
woodbutcher wrote:
Nothing yet in Hot Springs.
:raspberry:has it ever snowed in hot springs:ROFL:

Is the clue in the name? Hot Springs, doesn't quite conjure up a vision of snowy wastelands to this lil ol' English boy!!
:?:cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

beenshot wrote:
I was in northern germany from oct 83 - april 85 and I was sure sick of snow and the cold by the time I left there.

Ah yes, not the best time to be there!! USAF by any chance, based at Bitburg or similar?:?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

us army, I was in budingen. we spent most of our time in the fulda gap near the east german border. I was a tank mechanic so I had the misfortune of having to run with the tankers.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
imported post

tmdriverwannabe wrote:
Now thats funny!!! We havent had measureable snow up here yet....LOL
No measurable snow in Buffalo either! Thanks to all the Southerners for blowing up all that warm air. :bow:

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
imported post

:yelling:beenshot i did not need to see that !!!! none yet in Minnesota. :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.