Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I recently had a clamp bolt and nut vibrate lose and I lost half of the clamp that holds the support bar for the lower light bar. I went by the Honda shop today and they couldn't find it in their computer nor any of their aftermarket books. If you can, please tell me where I could find one or possibly give me the part number. The bailing wire doesn't look to sporty and she needs a new clamp for sure.......lol

Attachments

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

http://www.cyclemaxohio.com/1200_chrome

Contact these people. They might have kits or parts.

I have the exaxt clamp that you are missing however it is a part to an outside utility tent. Green house kits have the same parts. They are not chrome though & I am not sure of their strength.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

go to hardwarw store an pick up a stainless steel bolt an self locking nut. 1/4 in. i think . not sure what leight . might take the other side out see what it needed and just maich it up. simple enough .

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
imported post

I had that same rear bumper on my 1200, it's Marklin.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Also looks like you need a new rubber boot on the rear shock

Advance Auto Parts, a suitable substitution for the Honda boot . The Monroe Shock Mate Boot Kit Part no# SA1997 all for around 7 bucks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

cntryboy1289

If you can wait till the weekend I will search my shed I am pretty sure I have some of those. or maybe just one.

Pm sent

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I replied to your PM, thanks again.

Tricky, thanks, I noticed it on the photo as well and checked and both of my shock boots need to be replaced. Guess it's good to have a small part come off now and then when you spot something like that which can lead to other much bigger problems.

Thanks Biker John, I thought it was an aftermarket bumper but wasn't sure. I may be able to come up with one if I have to now!

Thanks guys!!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
imported post

I have the bracket you are looking for. I took a picture of it but I cant figure out how to make it smaller so that I can add it to this reply. If you want to pm me with your e-mail address I will send you the picture and then you can decide if you want it or not. You can have it....it was just taking up space in my junk box.....I would have no problem mailing it to you.........GM

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

thats a bit of good luck, dont think markin would keep spares for their aftermarket items

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.