Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Aspencade SE
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, looking to purchase a used rear Axle with nut for a 95 Aspencade. Lots available in the US with reasonable prices but outrageous Shipping costs. Anybody know of a Canadian source for used Honda Parts??

·
Registered
41 Posts
If there’s any compatibility from 1975-79, I have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
95 Aspencade SE
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TorontoGL78 - Thanks for the prompt response. I will see if I can confirm interchangability.

·
Premium Member
95 Aspencade SE
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TorontoGL78 - So according to Honda the 1500 Series bikes use axles unique to that series of machines.

Too Bad, appreciate the thought.

·
Magic Moderator
4,719 Posts
Do you have any trike shops around? They normally have take offs in storage.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Try al_sgarage001 on ebay, on ebay hes in Canada and ive had 1500 parts delivered to uk from him. ( do check near spellings as i couldnt copy n paste

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,881 Posts
Try al_sgarage001 on ebay, on ebay hes in Canada and ive had 1500 parts delivered to uk from him. ( do check near spellings as i couldnt copy n paste
eBay does not seem to have a way to search for Vendors,
I have tried and tried, all searches end up with Products, not the vendor.

·
Registered
531 Posts
If you type al_sgarage001 into the search for anything box it should come up below as search for user.

He hasnt got one listed but he has broken a few 1500 so may have one about

·
Registered
1979 KZ 750 (Sold) 1984 GS750ES (Stolen) 1977 GL1000 (Currently undergoing renovation)
4 Posts
You can search for vendors using the advanced search function. Scroll way down and there is a Sellers tab where you can search for specific vendors.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Its possibly worth searching ebay for gl 1500 parts in canadian breakers then sending a message asking if they have one as its probably not a commonly sold part

1 - 11 of 11 Posts