Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have to stop coming here:shock:

It all started with the deer whistle thread...I read it and a few days later I almost hit a deer:X

Then I read the thread about tailgaters...I had some women driving so close behind me I could almost count her nose hairs:?

Next I read the thread about getting rear ended and yesterday on the way home from work I was stopped at a read light when this car was coming up behind me and I knew she wasn't going to stop so I pulled off the side a little bit and she hit the car that was in front of me:shock:...

Finally I was reading the thread about the battery dieing when I got home from work yesterday and Da Boss called and said her bike wouldn't start, I went down there and her battery died:baffled:

So yall can see it is clearlyunsafe for me to read these threads:gunhead:

Altho I have never been smart enuff to stay away from things that where bad for me so yall are stuck with me for a while longer:cool:

Digger

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

Hope you didn't read that joke about the Harleyrider that came to dinner with a jar of Vasoline.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I posted it :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

Thats got to be double jeopardy

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I am now afraid to leave my house or have anyone come visit:shock::baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Here we go with that "lubrication" thing again... :grinner:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Now bend over, it'll only sting for a minute.:grinner:You don't have any bunnies running around do you?

hb

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

DigbyO'Dell,

Hope youhavn't read the thread about "Castration" yet?!!:baffled::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Castration:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

<<shutting off computer and going back to bed:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

It's the thread about suddenly finding out it's all been a dream you really want to worry about......................

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey DigbyODell :stumped: If you could resize the two photo's that you use for your signature it would be a great help. :baffled:It must have taken this XP Prof almost an hour to download them. :stumped:Hey how come you can grow hair on your face but not on your head. :stumped:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I was thinking I should make them a bit smaller:cool:

I keep my hair that short (flat top) since my gramp died....sort of a rememberance since thats all he ever had:cool:

edit: resize done:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

OK who posted something about gas lines that I dont remember reading:baffled:

Can somebody post something about winning the lottery:shock::cool::cool::cool: That sure would help me out:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
OK who posted something about gas lines that I dont remember reading:baffled:

Can somebody post something about winning the lottery:shock::cool::cool::cool: That sure would help me out:goofygrin:
I just checked my lottery ticket and I did not win.:goofygrin:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
Hey DigbyODell :waving: A lady in Limerick here in Ireland won 115 million euro in the Euromillion Lotto a couple of weeks ago. :clapper: She went off to Spain for a few weeks holiday with her family, :clapper:now she is back home again and finding it very difficult to handle. :stumped:She said that she just wanted to live among her friends in the little old house where she always lived. :shakehead: The big mistake that this lady made was telling the world what she won. :realshocked:

:doh::18red::doh:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

I wouldn't tell anybody I won:cool: They would probably figure out when I go out and buy a brand new RED GW...And anew RED FORD truck:goofygrin:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
I wouldn't tell anybody I won:cool: They would probably figure out when I go out and buy a brand new RED GW.
Just like this one ^-^-^-^ :18red::clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Yuppers just like :18red: :byebye:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Pikers, I'd buy all available colors and ride a different one every day. Not to mention having a mechanic and detailer on staff to keep them clean and happy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.