Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Having vanquished all of Gotham City's villians, Batman was left just shaking his head when "Clip Clop" began stealing oats and hay around Gotham.

PJ, my immediate response was the same as yours, then I went through several inappropriate concepts, landed on this one...now I want to know...

What sites are you frequenting to find this stuff?

Wait a second...Maybe I don't really want to know.

Mike

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

;)................:madeyes::madeyes:........keep looking and you will find them..........:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
Plowhorse Girl.
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

:coollep:Looks kinky to me:jumper::jumper::whip::whip::banana::banana::toast:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

When Bob's wife yelled "Ride me like a pony!" she had no idea what would come next...

Mike

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

Trick-or-Treat smell my hoves, give me something sweet to eat! Or a bag of oats will do too

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

It must be a cow-casian from the look of things!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

HELP !!!! oh god this tail is itching the hell outa me and I cannot get these damned shoes off to scratch it ,ouch ouch ouch

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

What you see in that picture is the product of a very common and widely practiced fetish commonly refered to as Pony Play. Obviously in the situation one person will be the Pony and another will be the Horse Trainer. These situations are often actually quite intersting to behold.

The Pony is completely within the trainers care. The outfit the guy in the picture is wearing is pretty elaborate, some don't go to such great lengths, their tack may be as simple as a modified bridle or bit. It isn't the tack or gear that is important as the interaction between the players.

For most it isn't even so much a sexual thing, it's more a matter of the emotions and the feelings of giving and reciving care and training that satisfy the players.

Some go so far as to have their Pony pulling a cart or be saddled and even ridden. I know for some of the male Ponies it's a chance to make a display of strength, being able to carry their trainer around on their backs just like a horse, it gives them great pride to high step with their trainer on their backs.

For others it's an opurtunity to commincate differently. While the trainer will continue to use words they will also use hand gstures and tugs on a lead to convey to the Pony what is wanted. The Pony however has to convey their feelings and whatnot just like horse wll. It brings body language to the forefront and everyone involved becomes more attuned to bodylanguage and how to use it and how to read it. In some cases it becomes easier to communciate certain things in this manner than it is to just speak.

You'd be amazed at just how many people are into it.

Not my thing by any stretch...but it's interesting to watch now and again.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
What you see in that picture is the product of a very common and widely practiced fetish commonly refered to as Pony Play. Obviously in the situation one person will be the Pony and another will be the Horse Trainer. These situations are often actually quite intersting to behold.

The Pony is completely within the trainers care. The outfit the guy in the picture is wearing is pretty elaborate, some don't go to such great lengths, their tack may be as simple as a modified bridle or bit. It isn't the tack or gear that is important as the interaction between the players.

For most it isn't even so much a sexual thing, it's more a matter of the emotions and the feelings of giving and reciving care and training that satisfy the players.

Some go so far as to have their Pony pulling a cart or be saddled and even ridden. I know for some of the male Ponies it's a chance to make a display of strength, being able to carry their trainer around on their backs just like a horse, it gives them great pride to high step with their trainer on their backs.

For others it's an opurtunity to commincate differently. While the trainer will continue to use words they will also use hand gstures and tugs on a lead to convey to the Pony what is wanted. The Pony however has to convey their feelings and whatnot just like horse wll. It brings body language to the forefront and everyone involved becomes more attuned to bodylanguage and how to use it and how to read it. In some cases it becomes easier to communciate certain things in this manner than it is to just speak.

:shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Well that is more than I wanted to know.:coollep:

:12red:
Dean

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:

Broke, it frightens me greatly that you know this. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Mike

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

KLATOO,,,,, VERADA,,,,,NICKTOE

b679995

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
Broke Winger wrote:

Broke, it frightens me greatly that you know this. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Mike
Why?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.