Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Yes thank yours for this great fourm to talk yes. Newbe I work in the Metzler AG plant we make motorcycle tyres and car tyres. I use Metzler Marathon 880 for my bike yes. I only get 10,000 kms before they are not round. We make very fine rubber tyres. I think it is the Wing weight is so much. Have many here have you tried to put a Metzler Run Flate Tyre on bikes rear. Please a pardon my English yes. To me it may help traction and lessen not round on rear tyre plus help front tire round yes? Please anyone who has tried car tyre on rear let me no becuase I will be trying. Many here at Metzler AG no we make firne rubber tyre it is so just Wing is too much weight.Thank your very much yes.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Welcome Krej!

First thing I'll ask you to do is please edit your profile and insert your location. You might be surprised at who might be right next door.

You can go read flame after flame on 1800riders.com if you wish to just shake your head at all the childishness that leads to no real information.

Or, if you're really interested in learning something about what it takes, and in making your own decision, give a read to Kit Carson's thread A Final Journey To The Darkside-Never To Return right here on this forum.

You won't find the open flaming about the subject here...we do not tolerate it. But everyone is certainly welcome to read, write, and discuss the topic in a civil manner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.