Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

the site you gave me doewsnt have the slides i need does anyone know of a site i can get the vacum slides for cheaper than 120.00 each

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
imported post

Unfortunately, Saber is the only company selling the complete slider diaphragm. Randak's kit is only the rubber diaphragm that you have to glue in place. No thx! I went to a motorcycle junkyard and bought good used ones at $20 a piece. Mainly, because I didn't want to wait for new ones in the mail. Saber Cycle has a terrible track record, but they're the only ones with this part.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

i am still having no luck with the vacum slides for my 93 gl1500 someone out there has to have a used one i can buy from them lol i found them on saber site but am being told to stay away from them but if i cant get one from somewhere i am going to have to give them a try

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

ok the vacum slides are on the way so i should be on the road soon bought them from honda cost alot but wanted to know they would work right hope to be on the road by next weekend they should be in next week sometime

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.