·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

yep--they will get your carbs done on on both bikes . but im not sure about the fittings for the sukie . just be sure to read the inst. over good.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

The ad says the adapters will fit most Honda & Suzuki models...I think it will work just fine. I have the old mercury carb stix, bought in the early '70s, and they still work great. I had to replace the latex tubing once or twice. Its expensive, unless you can find some on eBay like I did recently...

You might investigate the cost of replacing that "proprietary" mercury replacement fluid so that you have the whole story...:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I just borrowed some vacuum carb balancer sets. I still fel like I may get a better balance with something like what you have shown. Im not sure how much off the vacumm guages may be. It doesnt take much off calibration to off set the balance. i am much happier how my baby runs. The low end knoc has dissapeared but I still get the 4k and above knock and hesitation.
This way the only calibratiojn is to have the same ammount of the same fluid in all tubes.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
imported post

The blue mystery fluid is cheap to replace. I think I paid $5 with shipping for a little bottle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.