Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Requirements to be met to be added to list:

1. 50 posts, at least 1 being within the last month.
2. Member of forum at least for 6 months.
3. No P. O. boxes for address. Should be able to find it with at least 1 online mapping site.
4. Current working phone number, can be land line or cell.
5. Have a Valid E-Mail address. E-Mail address will only be sent to Bagmaster, and will not be made public.
6.Communications could also be kept to the least expense if everyone has a Skype account so I can contact you a little faster, but not required.

Shipping rules:

1. No more than 5 day shipping used. Your choice of carrier.
2. USPS preferred, not required. Priority shipping.
3. Signature required for delivery.
4. Minimum of $100.00 insurance required.
5. Notify Bagmaster via PM that gauges have been shipped to include tracking number if available.

General guidelines and instructions:

I, Bagmaster will maintain the list and make all adjustments to it, you will no longer be required to update the list on your own.

When you are ready to ship to the next person you need to PM me that they are available. I will PM you back the name and address to ship them to next. My return PM may take a day or 2 as first I'll be verifying with the next person on the list by phone that they are ready to use them. If you are going to tie them up for more than 2 weeks and some one else is ready for them then adjustments may be made to your position on the list. This is to ensure the least amount of turn around time for each person needing them.

We will always try to have 2 sets in circulation, 1 set will be held in reserve for such times as a lost set or medical setbacks that interferes with communications or shipping.

If it has been more than 1 1/2 weeks since a set was shipped and you haven't received them then contact me ASAP! so I can start tracking them down and get the reserve set sent out.

Due to recent developments if you can not meet all the requirements as listed above, including valid email address, a working phone number, valid street address, and meet all the other requirements, your request to be added to the list, and/or if you are already on the list and do not meet all the requirements, your requests will be denied and/or your name will be removed from the list.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

Dang, I guess that leaves me out, I live in a small town in Minnesota and we only have PO Box mail delivery here.:( Hey, I do exist on the mapping software, they must have updated their databases.:cool:

I haven't posted enough times yet, but I'm close on the time frame.

George

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
imported post

2slim,

I have a mercury stick (better than gages IMO) that I'll be glad to loan you or anyone else as long as you pick it up and drop it off when you're done. I'm in Bend.

Q

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
imported post

Thanks Q. I have already used the gauges and am passing on a set
I kinda put together. However, I will keep your offer in mind.

I ride to Bend once in awhile to visit a friend who's the
radio and TV engineer for OPB there in Bend. We should have
lunch next time I ride over.

2slim

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

New gauges arrived today and they look great. Once I find what I think will hold up well for shipping them in I'll get a set into circulation along with the ones 2slim has already sent out.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

Hey W Jr.,
As adults, part of our job is to set a good example for you younger guys. It's important to care about people, whether it's your neighbor or your forum buddies. A lot of credit goes to your Dad for helping set the tone here.
BTW has he taught you how to sych carbs yet? If so, I might have to send you a PM asking for help when the gauges come to Texas.

Scott

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Don't forget folks, if you want on the list or are already on it, please PM me your contact information. That includes a working phone, land line or cell. When I call you the caller id will show it as Stephen Ward, area code 864. Yes, my phones are in my son's name.

Since I have plans to go to Texas for Christmas , just south of Ft. Worth, I'll bring 1 of the new sets with me. Maybe have time for a class.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

flint wrote:
Dang, I guess that leaves me out, I live in a small town in Minnesota and we only have PO Box mail delivery here.:( Hey, I do exist on the mapping software, they must have updated their databases.:cool:

I haven't posted enough times yet, but I'm close on the time frame.

George
There is always an exception to every rule. Get your post count up and maybe we can get them to you anyways. Also maybe another member will have them that lives close enough to you that you could run your bike over to thier house to do the synch work.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

Hopefully an exception could be made. In the mean time I guess I need to post more frequently so I get my count up.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

This message should get my post count up to fifty. I will pm Bagmaster with the required contact information.

Thanks again to the forum for providing such a great resource for its members.

JR

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Update to the list. I had to drop 2 people as they haven't been members long enough and don't have the required post count yet.

Who has the gauges?: oldtoys1961, finished. Shipping to S Clark.
Who is waiting?:
kah92340
53jim
jrr199

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Shipped this am to S.Clark

I sent bagmaster the tracking info. Great program guys, it really smoothed my ol'wing out. My carbs I don't believe have been synched since new. The yellow paint was still on the adjustment screws. I assume Honda did that. Thanks,JR

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Who has the gauges?: S Clark.
Who is waiting?:
kah92340
53jim
jrr199

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Who is waiting?:
kah92340
53jim
jrr199
What a great Idea Michael. Now if we could get a roving mechanic/ bodyman, that would be great.:clapper::clapper::clapper::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;););)

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
Bagmaster wrote:
Who is waiting?:
kah92340
53jim
jrr199
What a great Idea Michael. Now if we could get a roving mechanic/ bodyman, that would be great.:clapper::clapper::clapper::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;););)
I take no credit for this program, that all goes to ob1quixote. He started it with a set of his own gauges that got lost on thier 3rd stop. Steve then stepped up and bought 2 sets and I volunteered to manage those. The lost set were replaced by 2slim after they disappeared when he shipped them to the next person on the list. So, now we have that set in circulation and 1 more set fixing to go out if needed with 1 set being held in reserve.

ob1quixote is a great guy and I feel it a privilge to call him a friend. He's got a heart as big as the world and will do anything for anyone if it's in his power to do so.

So give all the thanks to OB1 as he deserves it a whole lot more than I.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
Bagmaster wrote:
Who is waiting?:
kah92340
53jim
jrr199
I take no credit for this program, that all goes to ob1quixote. He started it with a set of his own gauges that got lost on thier 3rd stop. Steve then stepped up and bought 2 sets and I volunteered to manage those. The lost set were replaced by 2slim after they disappeared when he shipped them to the next person on the list. So, now we have that set in circulation and 1 more set fixing to go out if needed with 1 set being held in reserve.

ob1quixote is a great guy and I feel it a privilge to call him a friend. He's got a heart as big as the world and will do anything for anyone if it's in his power to do so.

So give all the thanks to OB1 as he deserves it a whole lot more than I.
OB1, may the force be with you.:jumper::jumper::jumper::jumper::jumper::jumper::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

1 - 20 of 194 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.