Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pull behind cargo trailer. New tires and rims on trailer. New LED lighting. New front flip stand. New lid shock absorbers, new locks, Cooler rack. Photos were taken before the new rims, tires and wheel covers. Clean looking trailer. Ready for a trip anywhere.

I sold my Goldwing.

Edmonds is 12 miles north of Seattle.

If you have a 1500 and don't have a receiver hitch..... I will include one with this trailer. :) That is a $200 add on for those on this forum.... it is free with the purchase of my cargo trailer.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Nice looking little trailer Larry. I wish you luck on selling her. I had mine on both the forums & Kijiji for months for 700 but no one wanted to pay that much. I had almost 700 in paint alone. Anyway good luck to you. Cheers Angela:waving:

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice looking little trailer Larry. I wish you luck on selling her. I had mine on both the forums & Kijiji for months for 700 but no one wanted to pay that much. I had almost 700 in paint alone. Anyway good luck to you. Cheers Angela:waving:
They can always buy a HF cheap trailer and add a Sears Cargo Car Top on it and enjoy that combination for a mere $300. They look like it too.

Then when they tire of that trailer, they can find one like this and be happy.

Larry

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
They can always buy a HF cheap trailer and add a Sears Cargo Car Top on it and enjoy that combination for a mere $300. They look like it too.

Then when they tire of that trailer, they can find one like this and be happy.

Larry
That is so true. Cheers:bow::waving:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Nice Trailer, should sell quickly

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a small token deposit on it now, so the sale is pending.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I saw that posted on Craigslist earlier today and would buy it in a heartbeat if only you weren't 1800 miles away from me.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw that posted on Craigslist earlier today and would buy it in a heartbeat if only you weren't 1800 miles away from me.
It almost made it to Sioux Falls, South Dakota this next week.... but I postponed my trip until August.... if at all.

I am originally from Brookings.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Well if you happen to still have it and you do come to SD, let me know. SD is WAYYY closer to me.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I sold the trailer and bought this one:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.