Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Add me and one other to the list Wexy. (what a whimpy handle, just doesn't convey the power of the axe.)
Hey listen ya muppett ,I will show you in Montrose whos a whimp ,Now put yourself down for 3 dinners .(you could do with them):D

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
exavid wrote:
Add me and one other to the list Wexy. (what a whimpy handle, just doesn't convey the power of the axe.)
Maybe he should change (again) the handle to Waxey... :cheeky1:
Or "Whacksy".

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

I'm in for one too. I'm still trying to get there and if I do, I don't want to miss out on a meal.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
exavid wrote:
Hey listen ya muppett ,I will show you in Montrose whos a whimp ,Now put yourself down for 3 dinners .(you could do with them):D
I've told Ciaran that, so far as I know, there are no roundabouts, in Montrose, so....we should form one, with Goldwings, in the middle of the major intersection (the junction of state routes 50 and 550).

He can then "direct traffic" (ok, block traffic?) to his heart's content....I shall stand at roadside, with the default Colorado bail money in pocket. How far up has it gone, from the $500 USD that I remember? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

I sure hope someone brings a video camera; the sight of a crazy Irishman, sending tour buses around and around and around, certainly deserves a world-wide audience...:cooldevil:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Just so you all know..... I usually eat 2 or 3 handfuls of organically grown wheat grass sprinkled with room temperature lemon juice, and then 1/2 of a raw, free range chicken...........

(What the hell is a "free range chicken," anyway? You ever seen a herd of chickens free ranging? Also, I've read that today's chicken is dna-like as close as we can get to Tyrannasaurs Rex..... so that means everytimeyou bite into one of the Colonel's original recipe drumsticks, you are revisiting the dinosaur age! Hope the damn things don't make a comeback! The thought of free-ranging Tyrannasaurs makes my blood cold run.......!)

(have I mentioned that I am bored tonight?)

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
imported post

OK. Update on the dinner - we are looking at $15 max, with about 13.50 going to the food, and the other part going to plates, cutlery, drinks (non alc) , etc.

So, we can settle in on that range. The variability right now is whether we want brisket (beef) or pork, or both. Both are 13.50 per person, and one is $12. I'm trying to figure out whether the additional $ is for additional poundage, or just variety.

I'll get it tacked down and chime back in.

Deadline for the dinner reservation will be Sept 8. WS

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
imported post

Please post here or PM me for additional dinner reservations before Sept 8. Right now, it looks like we have about 43 who are in for the meal. that's about half of the planned attendees at the rally. No pressure to eat if you don't want to, but we just need to be sure of the final number before the 8th. Thanks! Wilton

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

I just got news that made my trip possible, so I'll be there. Please put me on the list for one dinner. :)

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

Put me down for three dinners, Pork and Brisket sounds good.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

Count 2 more. Floyd & Debbie. (what about our pooch?)

Seems like there will be a lot attending,is there room, in one room, for all us?

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
imported post

Gotcha down for 2 dinners, FVM.

Will you be needing T shirts, also?

Regarding pooch, we may be able to arrange a porta kennel or doggie sitter. Will you have a pooch kennel with you? There is a boarding kennel 1/2 mile up the road, or if you have a pet room, it can be there.

Let me know what the options are. Thanks. Wilton

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
imported post

Just for firming up...we're going to do both beef and pork, with brownies for dessert. $15.00 per person, and you won't go home hungry. We'll prob have bbq sandwiches for lunch the next day.

Now that we're down to 40 people or less, we will probably have the dinner and auction at our house, which is 2 blocks from the clubhouse, and just as scenic.

Those who would like to consume alcohol are free to do so. We even have room for dogs, outside.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
imported post

FVM wrote:

Seems like there will be a lot attending,is there room, in one room, for all us?

Plenty of room.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

swampfoxcws wrote:
FVM wrote:

Plenty of room.
Your'e inviting us all to your house, telling us we can drink all we want, up until now you sounded like a pretty smart guy.:dude: You've heard the thong rumors and such, right? Can we have a pick the time the cops will show up contest too?:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

swampfoxcws wrote:
Gotcha down for 2 dinners, FVM.
_Will you be needing T shirts, also?
__Regarding pooch, ... porta kennel...boarding kennel 1/2 mile up the road
Let me know what the options are. Thanks. Wilton
2 - "T" shirts L & XL

Sameas last year, Bailey will have his "Port-A-Pet" box. It's attached to the front of the trailer but isquickly removable when needed. The boarding kennel, JUST might need to depending on the weather, Bailey has year round 2" fur.

He was SO-so good in Calhoun he was allowed to roam free.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
imported post

I think we've had about 100 at the house. If we go that route, it should work out. We'll see what looks best. We'll just invite some cops, and they won't have to answer the call!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

swampfoxcws wrote:
I think we've had about 100 at the house. If we go that route, it should work out. We'll see what looks best. We'll just invite some cops, and they won't have to answer the call!
Just be sure that either a motorcycle with warm heads is available (I LOVE sleeping under warm heads!) or...you have a tent, in the backyard, that is under water....

Ask Ciaran/Wexman...he'll "esplain" it all to ya....:cheeky1:

You're doing a FANTASTIC job, Wilton...don't forget to "rope us in" for duties, as we arrive...see ya Monday evening!

MPete :cooldevil:

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.