Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

Registered
1993 GL1500 Aspy 1980 GL1100 STD
With the cats 馃樅馃樅 at least you wouldn't have Mr. Mouse 馃惌馃惌 raising his family in your airbox and chewing your hoses and wires. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
Seems you have a problem with the pic Dawg. Try editing the post and replacing the pic...

Meanwhile, Road Ranger, let's see if your pup can handle this kitty.

Registered
Really, huh. he was just seeing if that big putty cat was up to it

Registered
Mine can too

Registered
:mad: I got a real problem guys. Every time I go to ride my bike I find cat hair and crap on my seat. I park it outside (no wonder) and cover it with a very good "Ultragard" bike cover but they still manage to get under that and climb up onto my seat.
:rolleyes: Has anyone got a solution to the problem. I can't shoot em cause they belong to my neighbor. I tried scaring them away but they just come back at night.
Have you came up with a solution yet?

Premium Member
:mad: I got a real problem guys. Every time I go to ride my bike I find cat hair and crap on my seat. I park it outside (no wonder) and cover it with a very good "Ultragard" bike cover but they still manage to get under that and climb up onto my seat.
:rolleyes: Has anyone got a solution to the problem. I can't shoot em cause they belong to my neighbor. I tried scaring them away but they just come back at night.
I put a large (2-3 gallon plastic wash bucket upside down on my seat. Our cat doesn鈥檛 even bother trying to jump on the seat as long as there鈥檚 something sitting there.

Registered
I don't know your relationship with your neighbor. I would tell him about the cat, if he doesn't do anything about it, live catch it and let it go about ten miles away

Registered
A good mouse trap will teach them not to do it again!! Just kidding, but it might work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Premium Member
There are sprays you can get to keep them away. Petag spray is one

Premium Member
With the cats 馃樅馃樅 at least you wouldn't have Mr. Mouse 馃惌馃惌 raising his family in your airbox and chewing your hoses and wires. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Not necessarily. My cat sleeps in the same garage as the bike. Even though she kills the ones she can catch, they still managed to build a nest on top of my air filter.

Premium Member
Try this...

Registered

21 - 40 of 47 Posts