Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
26,529 Posts

·
Large Member
788 Posts
Seriously, my experience with this was to put a mousetrap on the seat, not baited, and just wait. The next day when I pulled the cover off, the trap had been sprung and there was orange hair caught in it. I did see that cat later on across the street so it was ok. That cat never bothered my bike again, won't even come across the street anymore.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I used to have a cat that would play fetch with me. He liked a little blue piece of lego and would chase that thing and bring it back to me and drop it at my feet. Interesting thing was, I did not train him, he trained me!!:cool:
Smartest cat I ever had.

He could also jump from the floor to the top of a standard sized refrigerator in one bound.

Cats don't do much other than eat, sleep or hunt..
Darn, off the subject again!

Rayjoe

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have used mouse traps in our flower beds for years. We set them and then place them upside down. Cat steps on it and it goes off and scares the heck out of them. Doesn't hurt the cat, just makes them take off. After a while they learn it's not a safe place to be.
Hey I know you love the way that wing purrrrrrs , just make sure you are not adding to much catnip in the fuel mixture. 😉 gotta have a sense of humor here . Good luck .

·
Registered
1 Posts
:mad: I got a real problem guys. Every time I go to ride my bike I find cat hair and crap on my seat. I park it outside (no wonder) and cover it with a very good "Ultragard" bike cover but they still manage to get under that and climb up onto my seat.
:rolleyes: Has anyone got a solution to the problem. I can't shoot em cause they belong to my neighbor. I tried scaring them away but they just come back at night.
Put a towel and a NEW 5 gallon gas can in each seat, lay it down so the cap is either left or right...that way they cannot get in the seat...works for me...Check the seat regularly for dampness under the towel. Good luck, Al

41 - 47 of 47 Posts