Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Good morning to all, today I begun to install the used cb I bought on my GL1500. The bike already had the antenna so I didn't check for the cable. Today I discovered the cb antenna extension is missing :( Someone could help me telling how much it sholud be long? In cm if possible, from connector to connector. Or anyone has a spare one to buy? Thanks in advance Andrea

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

The job is more complicated .....
The switch has a cable with 4 rounded faston . Along with the switch I have a cable that connects to the 4 rounded faston and ending with a brown male connector 4-pole. I was convinced that this connector should go on cb that has another brown connector ... but his is another male, and 6 poles.
I went to check the workshop manual and it seems that the 4-pin connector that comes out from the switch has to go behind the left side fairing above the left fant at the first connector on the right. I unbuild the air intake to see behind the left fairing but there is already a connector this time red, 4-pole.
By the instructions of the cb, it seems that the cable of the switch should already be set up and everything would return if I could find the end of the cable connector with red, which should end with 4 faston and should be in the cables inside the left handlebar, but there is nothing there ...
Some help?

Regards
Andrea

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.