Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Saturday on our ride withDeputy Dawg,Rudy and spouses, when theytalked to us, their voice came thru on the bike speakers and not the helmet speakers. Is it just becausewe were ridingwith them or is there someplace I should to look to find a bad connection?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

If you are using the factory system, you need to turn on the individual volume control to send the audio to the headset. There should also be a button on the unit labeled "speaker" that will turn the cb audio on or off on the dash speakers.

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

hi bashful if you press the squlsh button it transfers the sound from the cb to the speakers or the headset you will see in the little window of the cb a speaker or earphones symbolfor whatever way you set it

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

no idiot bash thereis a lot of things on the wings that have never been seen on a motorcycle before they rewrote the rule book when they desinged them thats why there the best motorcycle in the world every one else has to follow suite

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Bashful wrote:
so I guess I'm nota complete idiot. :doh:
:D:D:D:D:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

When did you start pushing buttons to get it whacked up?????

Glad you got it back right.....and sorry I missed the ride..'specially when the Ferret came over:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.