Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Anyone have a CB on their European 1800 that they recommend ?

I have a CD in the trunk so space is limited

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

I also need a US CB for a UK spec bike. We currently have a Goldwing Gadgets set up which is very poor because the unit is in the top box and you can't see what channel or adjust volume etc. on the move.Which ones can be integrated into the bike's audio system and still have display and control accessible to the rider and where can you get them?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

For a European spec 1800 wing ,nobody has come up with a successful solution .There are a few on the market ,but NONE of them work like the Honda one does on the AMERICAN spec bikes .

Dont waste your money on anything that is out there at the moment as they are only converted car CB units and do not work well on the 1800 ... Ciaran

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Thanks for the quick response folks, I vaguely remember seeing a portable unit that attaches to the handlebars been advertised in a bike mag. It could be integrated someway into the wings intercom system, any one know about these?

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

That's probably the J&M handlebar mounted unit, which still doesn't fully inregrate with the GL1800 system but at least gives you the CB option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.