Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have a 91I, with no CB options. I would like to know if anyone has installed one that wasnt setup for it. I have seen some stand alone handsets with PTT buttons, maybe what I am interested in? I have a Cardo ScalaRider Teamset for communication for me and my wife, it works well, I dont really want to get rid of it. I figure I could rig upa way to listen (through the stock speakers or the speaker in the handset,but not sure how to be able to talk back. Thanks in advance...

Bill

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
imported post

Cobra makes 2 radios that will work.
What i dont know if they can be hooked into your current headset. I doubt it but you never know. Ive been in the two way radio biz for over 30yrs and with enough money you can make anything work.
PM me if i can help

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
imported post

Have a look at the J&M motorcycle Audio site. They have a nice handlebar mounted cb/intercom system. I installed oneon a friends bike once and they work and look great...GM

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

http://cgi.ebay.com/Midland-75-785-...n_0?hash=item5ad38b3cda&_trksid=p4295.c0.m299 hi bill i had one simelar to this got it on ebay for $20 connected the honda stock aerial to it and you can get a seperate ptt button and headset for same worked a treat got about 3miles range then i got the bright idea to go for a honda cb all in all about $600 then all my buddys sold there wings now for $600 i talk to my self alot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.