Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I purchased a used CB radio from the internet and did not realize that it requires three filters to go with it. TIt is a hondaline 40 channel cb part #08E95-mca-1000. Does anyone know where I can find the three filters(capacitors) for My '02 GL 1800. any help would bew greatly appreciated BILL

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

bill31721 wrote:
I purchased a used CB radio from the internet and did not realize that it requires three filters to go with it. TIt is a hondaline 40 channel cb part #08E95-mca-1000. Does anyone know where I can find the three filters(capacitors) for My '02 GL 1800. any help would bew greatly appreciated BILL
:waving::waving:Welcome to the best Goldwing Forum in the Known World, Bill!:waving::waving:

It would help if you would indicate your location in your profile. This site has folks from all over so any suggestions might be more appropriate if we know where you are. Besides it gets REDWING's dander up and poor old Shep has to hide out in the shed 'til it all blows over!

:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I would have gladly added all that information when I registered but I didn't see it until now and I still don't know what ICQ numberr and address is!, bye the bye I used to live in Roy, Washington about 40 years ago. Infact I grew up all over Washington.

w

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks, I have tried them twice already and once they told me they couldn't sell me the filters without selling me another CB and next time they told me they couldn't find the individual parts, but I'm gonna try again and maybe someone will have had their morning coffee and be able to help. These things can't be that big of a deal.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

I know someone who got the filters individually. I'll ask him if he still has the receipt with the part numbers.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

That would be tremendous. I sure hope he has a phone #or e-mail address also.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
It would help if you would indicate your location in your profile. Besides it gets REDWING's dander up and poor old Shep has to hide out in the shed 'til it all blows over!
Hey bill31721 :waving:Welcome to the greatest Goldwing Forum on the Net.:clapper:
Thanks for updating your profile. :jumper:
:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

Sorry, forgot to identify myself.

I ran into the same problem with the CB filters. Did you get a response as to where the filters can be purchased?

Alan Little
Black 02 Wing

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

I hope to have good news on this by next weekend. The receipt is gone but the guy is getting onto the bike shop (in the UK) that manage to source the filters this week. :)

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

bill31721 wrote:
I used to live in Roy, Washington about 40 years ago. Infact I grew up all over Washington.
w
Wow! you must be a BIG guy!:goofygrin:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Wingingpoppy wrote:
Hi, I ran into the same problem with the filters. Did you get a response as to where they can be found?
:waving::waving:Welcome to the Best Goldwing Site on the Net, Wingingpoppy!:waving::waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

bill31721 wrote:
I used to live in Roy, Washington about 40 years ago. Infact I grew up all over Washington.
Wow ! ! You must be huge. :stumped: :crying: :stumped:

:grinner: :18red: :grinner:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Wingingpoppy wrote:
Sorry, forgot to identify myself.
Hey Wingingpoppy :waving: You also forgot to complete your profile. Please indicate your LOCATION. :stumped:B.T.W. Welcome to the forum and visit often. :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
bill31721 wrote:
Wow ! ! You must be huge. :stumped: :crying: :stumped:
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

Redwing! I'm going to sue if you keep stealing my schtick!

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Redwing! I'm going to sue if you keep stealing my schtick!
Ok you name the day and the court, at least it will be a day out. :crying:

:stumped: :18red: :stumped:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

now girls stop fighting :shock::shock::shock: Ciaran:waving:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
now girls stop fighting :shock::shock::shock: Ciaran:waving:
Though this be in the wrong forum, I appeal to the Honorable Wexman, moderator, of this site to review the posting times on the two posts in debate to determine whether REDWING did yea and verily steal my joke!

If it be found that he did so, I demand it's return!

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Brian,

Please don't loose sight of your original reply and send us the location of those filters!!!. I reckon I walked into those remarks tho, will have to check my grammar bdfore posting replies. Thanks for any help in advance you may be able to give. I have looked all over for those filters. BILL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.