Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Problems with communication with other bikes. Able to hear them without any problem however they receive a distorted transmission in the form of a squeel. Additionally I on occasions get a hummmmm through the speakers when I transmit.

This continues for some time - however it eventually clears without a problem. Appears that things are OK after it warms up and has been on for a while. Taken it to CB repairers in Perth Western Australia who cannot help. Their main problem appears to be No Circuit Diagrams available.

Any Suggestions. ?????

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

I'm not clued up on CB problems, but I may be able to get the wiring setup for the CB (we are talking abut the Honda CB and not an after market one?) and e-mail it to you if you want.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Would be greatly appreciated if you could get hold of the wiring diagram etc.

Yes it is the real thing -honda cb ( Clarion Brand )

Regards Ted Western Australia

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

Ted, I will be seeing Mark tomorrow just in case he misses your post (he will be out with his mates in the pub now). I'll pass your message on. I didn't even know he had the schematics, I'll be wanting a copy for my own reference!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Re CB Radio Communication problems - did you have any success in getting the wiring diagram for the Honda ( Clarion ) CB

Regards Ted

[email protected]

Not getting any joy from anyone in Australia

A Very Merry Xmas to One and ALL

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

EJ, I'll e-mail the three items in a few minutes. There is the CB parts list, the wiring diagram and the board wiring layout. It's a 2.5mb total file size.

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

I did remind Marky about this a couple of times. If he didn't mail them yesterday, let me know and I'll kick his ass!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

I know this post is almost a year old ......

Posted: Wed Dec 15th, 2004 10:03 am

EJ, I'll e-mail the three items in a few minutes. There is the CB parts list, the wiring diagram and the board wiring layout. It's a 2.5mb total file size.

I sure would to have a copy of the CB parts list, the wiring diagram and the board wiring layout.

Please let me know if you can do this for me

Thanks
Barbados

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hello barbados :waving: Welcome to the Worlds Best Goldwing Forum. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.