Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi, i have the CB radio and antenna.I need the wire harness and the switch? Anyone got a suggestion where i can get it? I Coluld even be interested in buying a complete one if anyone has it.

There is the original intercom on the bike.

This is for an 86 Goldwing Aspencade

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

johnsa wrote:
Hi, i have the CB radio and antenna.I need the wire harness and the switch? Anyone got a suggestion where i can get it? I Coluld even be interested in buying a complete one if anyone has it.

There is the original intercom on the bike.

This is for an 86 Goldwing Aspencade
They show up often on eBay, that's the most likely place to search.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

The wire harness is the tough one. I don't think its available on it's own and they are very rarely seen on Ebay.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

BRowan wrote:
The wire harness is the tough one. I don't think its available on it's own and they are very rarely seen on Ebay.
There have been two harnesses in the past six months I've seen. Admittedly not all that often but they do show up. One thing I do when I see a bunch of parts coming from the same location on eBay is send an email to the seller to see if he has other parts he's not listing that I need. Often when someone is parting out a bike they don't list everything, some don't think things like wiring are worth trying to sell.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
imported post

I haven't been looking for an 86 wire harness but I was looking for a 1500 harness. They show up and the price will range.

I wound up finding one that was connected to a radio. So I bought the radio too. It was not listed on Ebay but the place I got it from does sell stuff on ebay.

As for the switch I can't help you. I may wind up with 2 extras for a 1500 once all my shipments and orders show up though.

If you have a harness that has all the plugs in good conditionyou could fix the wires themselves. Just a thought..

What is actually wrong with your current harness? Or do you not have one.

Steve
90 GL1500

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

My bike came without a CB radio, im trying to install one.. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.