Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello You All,

I can not find anyone willing to repair my CB radio and I have been asked to ride drag on a couple of tours this summer.Also we are planning to put about 5000 miles on the odometer this summer and I would like very much to have a CB radio

.We own a 1989 GoldWing which is in A-One shape except for the CB. It worked intermittently last summer, however I can neither send or receive on it at present.

Any ideas as where to start to find the problem?

Thank You in advance for any and all advise.

Your Friend,

John D.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
imported post

you might try sierra electronics.i sent my radio off there today.i have 1982 aspencade.you can call them and they can tell you what you want to know and they will give you the price.1-800-338-6938.hope this helps.by the way you might put your location in sometimes you get lucky and somebody is close by who can help.
alan... :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Hi John D, Welcome to our great forum. I don't know what part of the world you live in, but the only one I'm aware of is Sierra Electronics, in Troy, Ohio USA. I have the same problem up here in the north country too. I would phone them and check things out there, unless you find someone privetly that can do it. Good Luck. Let us know how you made out. :waving: :)

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Sorry, I forgot to mention. I live in Staunton VA, just 10 miles from mile marker 0 of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Your Friend,

John D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.