Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I had a very gracious forum member give me a used CB and antenna which he claims came from a 1988 1500. It appears to be fine, although I have not had a chance to test it. All the extra parts are either still available or I can fabricate them myself.

Except one...

The little harness that connects the CB to the power and the Radio Cassette unit.

Honda Part: 08118 MN500 03

Does anyone have one of these?

Or can anyone tell me how to fabricate one?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

if you can show me a photo of it, it's possible i have from a 91 model

08118 MN500 03 put this part # in and it says cannot be found

mark:waving:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

zimmerleemark wrote:
if you can show me a photo of it, it's possible i have from a 91 model

08118 MN500 03 put this part # in and it says cannot be found

Mark,

Oddly enough the guy who gave me this is desert wings from Moriarty, NM. I think you know him... I believe he bought his bike form you! Of course, I do not have a photo... mostly because I do not have this part to take a picture of. Which is why I am trying to find it... if I had the part to take a picture of... I wouldn't be looking for it.

I am aware that the part No. shows as unavailable in most website microfiche files...

Lemme see what I can do about a black and white line drawing...

Okay... I made one...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

The radio came off a 92 T. the harness should be same on all 1500's. Bought it off the fourm. I will take pics of mine and put it up for color code and desciption.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

guess i don't have that part. cannot find anything that looks like that in wiring harness.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

That looks like it...

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

Put pics. of mine to help I.D. what we were looking for. I have to put a call into sierra in the morn. to check on progress on the radio that I sent in for Kim's 1200. I will ask them if they could make one up for you or if they can point us in the right direction. If worse comes to worse can match one and make one if we have to. Seen them on ebay a few times but know that I look for one can't be found.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

i will get in building tonite when it cools off and look at the 94 aspencade wiring harness i have to see if i can find that plug. it's just too blame hot in there right now.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

think we got lucky. think i found 1. waiting on camera to charge, will take photo,and post to be sure.

has # on it that says 08118

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.