·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

That's a lovely machine, brings back memories of lusting after one when I was legally too young to have a motorcycle. It's a pity this one doesn't have the OEM pipes as they are normally the talking point, otherwise it's in great condition.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

Steve , I was thinking just the same . The pipes always got my attention . I rode one a few times and built a trailer hitch for the owner . He pulled a small trailer to haul his tools for yard work / lawn service .

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

i almost had forgotten Honda made that one. VERY NICE!

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

picasso wrote:
How could you forget the 350? That was the bike that was everywhere in the late sixties and early seventies when I lusted after one almost as much as every thing in skirts! It still tickles my interest- one of these days I'll find one close to home.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

Yup, that one's a beauty!:clapper:

Seems a little pricey still...:cool: especially in U.S. dollars.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

S Clark wrote:
picasso wrote:
How could you forget the 350?  That was the bike that was everywhere in the late sixties and early seventies when I lusted after one almost as much as every thing in skirts!  It still tickles my interest-  one of these days I'll find one close to home.
I have only seen the honda 350 in a 2 cylinder version the most popular one.
I put many miles on those all my friends had them .

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

WOW...Awesome!! It looks similiar to my 2nd "big bike" as a teenager. My first was the Honda 350 2cylinder and I was in heaven...I was 15yrs old and on a monster compared to my Honda 125 1 cylinder. About 6 months latermy dad bought me a 350 4 cylinder that looked alot like the one in the picture and my head swelled because I went from a 2 cylinder to a 4 cylinder....ahhhhhh those were the days :waving:

Tom

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
imported post

My first wife had that exact bike, I had my 71 K1 750. After we parted ways she had my 69 chevelle convertible too. Oh well, life is better now with my new wife, 24th Anniv. coming up.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

lieutenant wrote:
My first wife had that exact bike, I had my 71 K1 750. After we parted ways she had my 69 chevelle convertible too. .......
OUCH thats still hurts I bet . Congrats on the upcoming anniversary .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.