Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For some reason I can't find your email, had PM'd ya but then read somewhere your PM's don't work. Anyway here is what I sent:

Yo,
Went on a bug run today(Sat Aug 20), Prince George and Quesnel group headed south, Williams lake went north and we met in the middle. total bikes was about 70. Myself and a few others got there just under the wire, delayed as the organizors car blew a spark plug out of the head (they had the car to bring prizes etc) so we had a detour for parts, then drove out to my shop for emergency repairs, heli coil install and away we went. We made it in with 2 minutes to spare:D but of course I got a perfect bulls eye bug on my target within the first mile of leaving, after the event, figures :gunhead:

anyway, I notice a lot on the site need manuals often. do you mind if I put the ones you gave me up on my ftp? Then I can set up an open account for any of those that need them. If they know how to use an ftp browser they can login and get what they need.

Tim

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

I can read PMS I just can't send them or give mana etc anyho pm your email and I'll get back to you Just bought a 1200 motor today 84 (what year is yours?)

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

PM sent

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Life interferes, will get on it tonight :action: