Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anyone out there deal with this outfit for parts? If so what kind of service did you recieve from them. I can say I'm not to happy so far the first time Iv'e ordered from them and they got paid for my parts on 5 April and have not recieved them yet so far! Also they have not replied to my E-mail of two days ago:X

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

zimmerleemark wrote:
if i'm not mistaken, i ordered cd from them, got it but could never get it to download. however, i am not very good with computers
mark
I second that. Bought the 11oo cd, waited forever to get it, then e-mailed a # of times to get the code to download it, got an error message about a missing plug-in, e-mailed them a bunch of times before finally leaving them negative feedback.Second time I ever left negative feedback. Horrendous communication skills.

They got$20. for the cd...they'll never see another dime of my money!:p

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I bought his CDs for the 1100. 1200 and 1500. I liked the CDs the parts pictures were better than the ones like Honda Direct Line's fische but the locked .pdf format was a real pain. I've changed computers and drives several times of the past couple years and each time I have to email CDMOTO to get a code to reopen my CDs. He isn't very fast either. I've never ordered parts from the guy, actually can't since I can't currently open my CDs. I've given up on them, it's just not worth the PIA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.