Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is just to celebrate my 100 post to this great board. The members are extremely helpful and very patient. This board is a great help also to new members who are just starting out on their wings. I know one person who was afraid to ask a question on this board because he thought it sounded very stupid. I soon changed his mind, and he got his problem sorted very quickly by a member. EverytimeI meet him, he talks about this board. The mesg is "dont be afraid to ask questions in regard to your wing". I have said it before, there are people who use this board,who could build a goldwing from the ground up, and thats before you even consult "The Wingnut" Well done everyone and Ride Safe.

:cool: :p :D ;) :)

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Thanks Redwing... you've said it all!:)

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Red and well said. Thats what good forums are all about, not being afraid to ask questions. The true spirit of an Irish founded forum is its friendly nature to EVERYONE, no matter where they come from!!

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

Wow........I looked way back in the forums and found this post by Redwing.:shock:I guess all our histories are way back in the forums.:waving:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,729 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Redwing on putting just like it should be.

I even forgive you for pulling my leg that night while I was in the hospital trying to figure out where your accent was from. I will treasure that call from the Aran Islands forever. :bat:

You see, I had to find out where it really is, so I have learned.

Ar an Imeall ...
Here, on the very edge of Europe, is an Island rich in the language, culture and heritage of Ireland, unique in its geology and archaeology and in its long tradition of gentle hospitality. Here is a place to sense the spirit of Gaelic Ireland, to touch the past, but with all the comforts and facilities of the present. Aran will take you back to an Ireland of Celts and Early Christians. This is an island of great peace and tranquility, but it is also an island of great fun and activity.
A timeless land in an endless sea, weathered monuments on awesome cliffs, great labyrinths of limestone, meandering walls, patchwork fields, quiet beaches and a welcoming island people, this is Aran in Galway bay on the west coast of Ireland...
About Inish Meáin and Inish Oirr

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

This forum is one of the best and greatest on the web.. Very friendly users and plenty of information.

Here's hoping it's around a millenium or more..

Cheers!!!:blackstuff:

Renegade

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
This is just to celebrate my 100 post to this great board. The members are extremely helpful and very patient. This board is a great help also to new members who are just starting out on their wings. I know one person who was afraid to ask a question on this board because he thought it sounded very stupid. I soon changed his mind, and he got his problem sorted very quickly by a member. EverytimeI meet him, he talks about this board. The mesg is "dont be afraid to ask questions in regard to your wing". I have said it before, there are people who use this board,who could build a goldwing from the ground up, and thats before you even consult "The Wingnut" Well done everyone and Ride Safe.

:cool: :p :D ;) :)
I am thinking this is the real redwing. Our redwing joined a mere month before this post, and the use of the word "sorted" sounds like are Elder Statesman...

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

And he was ahead of Exavids post count, but, it wasn't to be for long. :cheeky1: :action:

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

That close, huh?? :D

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
Yeah, like 13 minutes later...
Where'd you get the picture of Squatch ubarw?

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
In the mirror...

:cheeky1:
Well the eyes do look familiar. :cheeky1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.