Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Bought an 06 'Wing three months ago and have fought the centerstand (unsuccessfully, I might add) every since. Today I watched a videofrom this forum and put it on the centerstand. I had to fight it some, but succeeded; and I know it will get easier as I do it more often. Kudo's to the forum. Jodie

·
Premium Member
12,803 Posts
imported post

:waving:Hello and Welcome . Glad you were able to find some useful info . Please visit often . Enjoy the family atmosphere we try to keep here . :action:

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

If you have it figured out but find it a little challenging, try adjusting your rear air pressuire up in your shocks. this will raise your bike & make it easier to pop it up!
Welcome to the forum!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

yes there is a way to do it. once you learn how its done --its not that hard to do.

oh----- wellcome to the site. i`m just up the street from you .also there is another menber of the forum that call lyons home. just click on lyons in your location to bring a list up. again---wellcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

I never could get mine on the center stand, pumped it to 40 lbs today and it went right up, heeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

Yeah, the guys here tried to explain to me how to do it, but I just wasn't getting it. Don't know how many times I dropped the bike trying to get it on the center stand. Then one of the members put up a video on Youtube, watched it, and went right out and set it up on the stand with no trouble at all. The old picture worth a thousand words thing...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.