Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Lets see how many of you noticed the change on the front page at www.goldwingfacts.com First correct answer gets a suprise. :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hey Dave Campbell :waving:Your a "Guru" so you should have seen the change before now. :whip: This change may be temporary but it's still there. :crying:

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Well the guestbook and the hit counter are currently missing, but that's because the MyComputer server has been down the last couple of days. Somehow I don't think that's what you are referring to Redwing. :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

BRowan wrote:
Is it the clear indicators on the 1800 picture? :?
Hey BRowan :waving: No. :stumped:

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

[align=center]Is it this?[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Looks new to me since I looked last.[/align]

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
imported post

The kid on the back of the Wing is a year older?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
imported post

The pic is definitely different...so is the little one's helmet color. Seems that the bike has been superimposed on a different scene.

Jack

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

No, the picture is the same as before except for the clear turn signals imposed on the orange ones (I printed the page out last year so Ihave the picture to check). I think Redwing is pulling our legs with a trick question.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Lets see how many of you noticed the change on the front page at http://www.goldwingfacts.com First correct answer gets a suprise. :clapper:
I never noticed the video page before, is that it? :stumped:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Hey you Lot, :waving: The difference is still there :whip: Im not giving any clues, and i dont know if it's going to be permanent or not. :crying:And you guys are out on Goldwings on the public highways and you cant see this change. :crying:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

You are all wrong ,,,the picture is exactly the same ,,it is just that REDWING got a new pair of glasses and now he can see aREALRED 1800,and not a honda 50,,,thats why he thought he had an 1800 ,,he could not see too well with the old glasses ,,And now he thinks WINGNUT has changed the bike .....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Hey wexman :waving: you probably didn't see it either untill you contacted the wingnut. :whip: Dont tell these guys what it is. :stumped:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Is there a prize?like another headlight bulb or something exiciting like a bungee cord ,,yyiiipppeee ,,Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

The change has been fixed and 03Silver was the only member who identified it. The rest of ye should be ashamed of yourselfs. :whip: Well done 03Silver the suprise is on it's way. :weightlifter:The guest book is back again. :clapper:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.