Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

What Changes will Feature in the 2005, 1800 Wing.

• Standard Trunk Lid Spoiler.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Standard C.D. Player.

• Standard Chrome Frame Covers.

• Standard Back Rest.

• Change Type of Exhaust Tips.

• Automatic Transmission.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Try your expertise at this poll,:D and let us know what changes you think will appear on the 2005 1800 wing. :cool:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

If you feel like making a comment, or adding some other item thats not included in the poll, please do. ;) We wont know who the winner is unless you post your mesg with your vote. I hope this does'nt sound confusing. :D

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

I didn't realize we were to post a message with our votes! Anyway I think there is too many options in the poll, polls get more response when kept simple.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

Oh now you tell us Redwing, that we have to post a message with the vote! Can I have a prize now (I never win anything) pleeeze?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

03Silver wrote:
I didn't realize we were to post a message with our votes! Anyway I think there is too many options in the poll, polls get more response when kept simple.
You dont have to use them all. As a matter of fact you dont even have to vote if you dont wish. It's only a bit of fun. :shock:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

yellowwing wrote:
Oh now you tell us Redwing, that we have to post a message with the vote! Can I have a prize now (I never win anything) pleeeze?
I will try and organise a small prize for you yellowwing when the 2005 wing is launched. ;)

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
imported post

Hey I just copped on that I can change my vote. Maybe I get a prize for being first to see that! Its all a good laugh anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.