Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey guys. I bought the lights that take the place of the reflectors in the sides of the front fairing. It is on a '99 1500SE. I have the left side taken apart, but can't find the plug in the wiring harness to plug the lights into. Can someone tell me where to look? I have the lower fairing off on the left side and the little pocket on the top of the fairing on that side. Thanks in advance for the help.

Cobra

:15grey:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

The plugs should be visible under each of the top fairing pockets. They will be plugged, with a plastic cover.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well, I'm still looking, but so far, no plugged plugs.

Cobra

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
imported post

cobra57 wrote:
Well, I'm still looking, but so far, no plugged plugs.

Cobra

Hello Cobra !

Some of my friends who have the 1500 in Sweden have found out that the contact have been cut of by the importer. Thats because it is against the legaslation, maybe its the same for you

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Well, think I have found it! Seems that the PO had installed a headlight modulator, that no longer works, and that is the plug that he cut off to wire it in. So, I guess I will cut the plug of the left hand light and wire it in as well. Don't really like doing it that way, but have to do what we have to do. The plug on the right hand side is where it is supposed to be so it is good on that side. Thanks for the help guys, you are the best!

Cobra

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Gotta love the PO's....

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Yep, that is for sure! Got the lights installed and they work great! That is going to make a big difference on the visibility of the front of the bike from the side!

Cobra

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
Gotta love the PO's....
Yeah!!! Need to take a look at my gallery to really feel the love!!:shock:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Somehow, I think the PO's are responsible for a lot of the success of this forum...

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

PO's are the reason I can afford a bike. Let someone else take a the deprecation!

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

Snorebaby wrote:
mikef wrote:
Gotta love the PO's....
Yeah!!! Need to take a look at my gallery to really feel the love!!:shock:
:Di`ll bet you know more now about it , than you did---huh--- fun city some times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.