Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi all,me and my missus are doing a charity night in sunderland HEPWORTH & GRANDAGE CLUB north hylton road southwick on the 17th feb 05,tickets will be available behind the bar from 11th jan05,anyone in the north east AT THE TIME OF THE CHARITY NIGHT are welcome to purchase a ticket for £5.00 WHICH INCLUDES BUFFET,LIVE LOCAL MUSIC TALENT, JAYDEE, up and comeing singer(you WILL NOT be dissapointed),RAFFLES AND AUCTION OF THE MORE EXPENSIVE PRIZES,this is in aid of the tsunami victims & 2 local fishermen who died tragically last year off the South Sheilds coast in rough conditions,i knew 1 of these men,they were trying to make a living to look after there familys when they were washed over board,tragically they have NOT been recovered from the sea....MANY THANKS BRI.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

hi ted,if you are wanting tickets please inform me of how many you require as i think they will go fast,we have 200 available "only", as this is the capacity of the room,i can post them to you or you can collect them from our home address,many thanks bri (sunderland).:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Hope every thing goes ok, for the event tomorrow evening and raise lots of money, sorry but a bit too far to come.

Good results for the lads 0-2.

Now you know why my signature has black cat in it.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Hi 1200bikes, How did the charity night turn out? Knowing the geordie hospitality:dude::dude: and generosity:skipping: it should have gone ok.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

OK So "Mackem and Tackem" refers to the ship building industry on Wearside in Sunderland, so people from Sunderland are affectionately known as Mackems

Does anyone knowhow the Geordies got their name?
http://www.geordiepride.demon.co.uk/geordiewhat.htm

The prospects of all the hard lads of Newcastle being called "Humphries" appeals to my warped sense of humour....:D

BB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.