·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance of getting a chat room soon?

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
i think that could be a possibility Andy. I will ask the tech lads and see if they can get it working for us. not tonight though, i am off out partying now.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NP Dylan, you & the lads go terrorize a few young ladies & have a good time.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's been 2 months since I asked about the chat room & since it's not available I'll have to guess it's a no go.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seems so. Guess I'm too old school as I still expect at least the courtesy of a response whether it be Yay, Nay or we're working on it.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I didn't get any meaningful answers to any questions I posed so why should you expect an answer to this one Andy. :? :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
New moderator here guys, let me see if I can get an answer for you. Being the new guy I should be able to play the "dumb question" card!! Maybe I can get a response over in the moderators forum!
:praying:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Congratulations on the appointment John and well done for taking on what is mostly a thankless task. :bow::bow:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Got a response from Marco guys, he will check again but the last time he tried to do this on another forum it created some lag issues for database performance. Because of that they chose not to implement it. Of course there are always the issues with support for all the different browsers people use too. However, he did tell me that he will try again for our forum. Stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for checking John! BTW - next time you talk to Marco or one of his techs could you ask them why it took a moderator asking to get a response & then only to
you - not who we asked in the first place.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
one option may be skype...I use it for a few groups.No limit on members...free....and most probally have it anyway.Anyone wishing to add me can,my skype name is ajsixgun1

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
one option may be skype...I use it for a few groups.No limit on members...free....and most probally have it anyway.Anyone wishing to add me can,my skype name is ajsixgun1
Just so you know mate, anyone with Skype set up can put that in their profile under "edit profile" and then when you are on line with Skype the small green tick box will show up under your avatar as should be showing on mine now.

<<<<<<<<<<<

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.