Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a nice Chatterbox GMRS-X1. Its the 5 mile bike-to-bike communication also. I've really only used it this season. I tried it on my Yamaha, but the bike was too loud to use it effectively. On my new-to-me Wing, though, it works wonderfully. I have two open face (3/4) mics, one full face headset (came with the kit) and the cord that goes between the unit and passenger headset. I used the 3/4 style on my FF with no issues. My wife and I have really enjoyed using it with the much quieter bike. No more turning my head to yell at her, lol. PM me if interested.

So I have this set up:
1 - GMRS-X1 (kit has one set of FF headset, the CBX FFHS)
2 - CBX OFHS (3/4 headset style I've used on my FF)
1 - CBX HSEX (extension cable for passenger)
1 - CBX FFHS (FF headset)

Check out more info here:
http://www.chatterboxusa.com/x1.html

Just under 500 in all, asking 200 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

Hi there, Glen here from QueenslaND AUSTRALIA, CAN YOU LET ME KNOW THE COST OF SHIPPING PLEASE TO QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA? i CAN PAY VIA PAYPAL IF YOU WISH, CHEERS, GLEN

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I think USPS ships to Australia if I remember right. I'll do some digging to see.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

ok thanks very much, i will have to work out the conversion rate for aussie dollar.. been looking for an intercom here for my trike, but all brand new and expensive,,and no second hand ones, Cheers Glen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.