Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
imported post

MMMM thats almost close by . Now " Whats In Your Wallet " uhoh not so much :(

Sounds like it could be a deal Peter . What ya waiting for ?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
MMMM thats almost close by . Now " Whats In Your Wallet " uhoh not so much :(

Sounds like it could be a deal Peter . What ya waiting for ?
I already have 5 bikes in a garage only big enough for 2. So my money would be better off spent on the bikes I already have or betteryet spent on Tynkerbelle.

Now if that was a 1500 or 1800, there would probably be 6 bikes in my 2 bike garage and you never would have seen the Craigslist post just me posting how I got an 1800 basketcase off craigslist for $200. :action:

It sounds like you could use another bike. Maybe the wife would like an 1100 basketcase for Christmas? It would look nice all wrapped up under the tree. :santawaving:

Peter

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
imported post

I sent the guy an email on the goldwing. He told me the engine was locked up, and all the accessories were there. I am pondering a trip to FLA to look and see unless some one is closer that can take a look. i am looking for a bike to work on periodically, but ride also. Maybe this one is not for me, but the pics looked ok. The bike has a king and queen seat, did not see the rear fender, but did see the front fender, and saddlebags, and also the fairing, but not the front. He also said he was trying to get a title for it. If any one is interested.

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
imported post

Hey Peter , I fgured you were passing for whatever reason . I wish I could grab it but I have to much going on already . Its good of you to pass the info out . I hope it finds a nice home . But the looking for the title thing mmm just might make it parts only . But hey we have to have some " donorcycles " to offer transplants to keep the ole girls running .

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

You may be right if enoughboard members were interestedthey could band together andbuy this $200 bike and split it up and everyone gets what they need for a fraction of the cost.

I currently don't need anything for the 81 although if the exhaust was in really good shape I might replace my Harley mufflers with stock.

If someone is really interested and knows what they want me to look for. I could go take a look for them. It's about an hours drive down to Sarasota for me.

Peter

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Is it an Aspencade or Interstate? Anyone ask yet?

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Craigslist is like a drug. The more you buy, the more you need to buy. I bought 4 Wings because of the addiction.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
imported post

yes I agree, I will have to veto the wives no on the next one!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

If you really want to fuel the addiction try this page.

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/sd.cgi

It will scan the whole country or just sections on craigs list and ebay. Select motorcycles from the left column and then select Honda in the motorcycle category select your section of the country in locationandtype goldwing into filter.

Peter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.