Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Looks like "Bubba" down at the muffler shop cobbled up them manifolds...:rollingeyes::rollingeyes:

Actually looks pretty cool. And your shins shouldn't be that far forward. But it has the early GL1000 rims, may even have a set of LTD wheels? Look kinda gold to me...

It's different enough to piss off the purists out there. I'd like to have it....

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

That's what I was thinking William, it does look like one of Randall's bikes

And tank shell setup isn't '78.

With the gold rims, it could well be a '76 LTD that someone cobbled up.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I think Delorto was one of the carbs Randakk used. Should run very good. I was going to make a manifold similar to that one to mount single barrel Volkswagon carbs on but sold my 1100 before I got to it.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

Lots of things wrong with this description. Side covers are 75-77 False tank Shelter is 75-77 Rims as stated look like 76 ltd. I can not quite make it out but the logo on the side covers could be LTD????

Definetly look like Randakk manifolds, or at least a similar design. Setup properly they will run with some performance improvements over stock.

Wish the pics were better.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Does look like an LTD logo, just missing the arched word Goldwing across the top of the logo.

I'll bite my tongue about the manifolds for now....

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

and if you run out it's near South Saanich Reserve
Randakk's is so much better looking

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

William_86 wrote:
Randall's bike uses webers
Yes but he does not sell those. Whathe sells is the manifolds and an instruction manual to setup the manifolds matched with the appropriate sets of Weber Carbs you provide.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Randakk's installation of Webers looks a lot cleaner and I'll bet his have a lot better performance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.