Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all

just a gentle reminder :dude: of the MAJOR GOLDWING RUN NEXT SUN 1st aug,,,check out the events page ....it is the bank holiday weekend .so you have NO EXCUSE for not going ..Cheers ..Ciaran (never take no for an answer )meyler:):):):)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Wexman, :D Your on the ball. Keep these fellows out of the coffee shops and on their wings. Ride Safe. :cool:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

hi ciaran

another day in the saddle to look forward to , gonna do me best to be there but i am expecting the inlaws down and i havent checked my brownie points account latley so i dont know how i am fixed. eric (dont fence me in) mallon:D:cool:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

midwing wrote:
hi ciaran

another day in the saddle to look forward to , gonna do me best to be there but i am expecting the inlaws down and i havent checked my brownie points account latley so i dont know how i am fixed. eric (dont fence me in) mallon:D:cool:
midwing, :Dyou guys are still probably celebrating the winning of the Leinster football title. ;)Well done. Whats Joe Dolan going to do now.? :cool: Make sure and be there on Sunday or these guys might come knocking at your door. :p

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

you know lads ,,one of these sundays I am going to organise a BIG RUN into sth anne st and empty eddie rockets of coffee,:(:(,,and that will be that :):).....

Eric dont mind the inlaws.:p.........tell them you hate going out on your wing ,but you are being forced to ...I am sure they will understand...;).

CIARAN:):)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
you know lads ,,one of these sundays I am going to organise a BIG RUN into sth anne st and empty eddie rockets of coffee,:(:(,,and that will be that :):).

wexman,:)Im afraid you will need special permission to enter Sth.Anne st. on a sunday morning.This area is reserved for the elite goldwing riders only. :DI had to apply two weeks in advance to get permission, and even at that i had to produce my motorcycle qualifications, ie. Advance motorcycle training officer (grade 1) and a number of lesser certs that i hold.:pPermission was granted but they were not impressed. :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
wexman wrote:
you know lads ,,one of these sundays I am going to organise a BIG RUN into sth anne st and empty eddie rockets of coffee,:(:(,,and that will be that :):).

wexman,:)Im afraid you will need special permission to enter Sth.Anne st. on a sunday morning.This area is reserved for the elite goldwing riders only. :DI had to apply two weeks in advance to get permission, and even at that i had to produce my motorcycle qualifications, ie. Advance motorcycle training officer (grade 1) and a number of lesser certs that i hold.:pPermission was granted but they were not impressed. :cool:
hell redwing ,,well I hold an international certificate in slagging grade 1,2 and 3 .so I dont think I will have a problem getting in ,,:):):)so there put that in your pipe and smoke it:pCiaran

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.