Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

After 10 hrs 45 min and 672 miles today, I made it home and hit the recliner. I left Dusty Boots in Rapid City, SD ending a great trip to Montrose. Ken an I hit Estes Park, Custer's battle field, the Bad Lands of SD, Mt Rushmore and the Crazy Horse monument. It was a great adventure. Thanks to everyone. NASSIR II was a great event thanks to swampfox and 96 Aspencade's efforts.

Ken, thanks for letting me try and keep up with you.
Hope to see everyone again soon.

Total miles door to door was 3501.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Well done Roger :clapper::clapper::clapper:and thank you for coming again for the 2nd year running ,Always nice when people check in to let us know they made it home safe ,, Thanks again for coming .The Auctions would never be the same without you and Dusty Boots , :)

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Roger! ....were you speeding! :D

Glad to see you made it safely home. That was quite a trip today for you! :shock:

Hope things go well for you so we can hook up next year at NASSIR, or Eureka Springs, .... or both! :coollep:

Cheers, Ken

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Glad to here your safe at home Roger. Sounds like you and Ken had a great time in the Black Hills. He does tend to pick up the pace at times. But you gotta admit,,,,,,,, it sure is a blast:).

Hope to you and everyone else at the next event.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a great time Roger. Glad you made it home safe too! Now get some rest friend.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.