Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am once more, enfolded within the comforting arms of my beloved homeland. I am presently holed up in a motel in east Texas.

One more early morning and I should be in San Marcos by mid day... then to CC on Sunday for another week.

I lost most of the day yesterday farting with the final drive in Bentonville.

No surprises today... smooth riding!

"Long ma yer big jib draw... eh!"

Attachments

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

Way to go travis. We're holed up just south of Fulton,MO riding out the rain. There is a return thread on here to. Glad to hear no problems.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

There were indeed problems... my final drive is failing. I am limping on home. Grining gears. (hope I make it!) I would be home now but I lost most of the day yesterday in Bentonville, farting around with the Blue Ox.

I spent a hard night in a grungy motel with less than adequate AC... no food at hand... in a dry county...

I survived and rode on!

In respect to your dilemma... ANY rain is good!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Glad you made it home Travis

Wish you would have called to say you were having issues, I would have been right there for ya............

Bringing a chair and beer of course.........

It certainly was a pleasure to have met you, till next time, ride safe my friend.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Glad you made it home safe

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

us385south wrote:
There were indeed problems... my final drive is failing. I am limping on home. Grining gears. (hope I make it!) I would be home now but I lost most of the day yesterday in Bentonville, farting around with the Blue Ox.

I spent a hard night in a grungy motel with less than adequate AC... no food at hand... in a dry county...

I survived and rode on!

In respect to your dilemma... ANY rain is good!
I was afraid of that when we were messing with it. I almost had Kim overnight the one I have for an extra to us down there to us but thought the noise went away.
Call if you need help you know the numbers.

Ride safe

·
Administrator
58,987 Posts
imported post

us385south wrote:
um guys, you all need new eyeglasses......

Travis has not made it home yet..................

·
Pwhoever
3,104 Posts
imported post

Hey Travis, sorry to hear about your final drive problems. That really sucks. Hopefully you can make it home without too many more issues. What did you end up doing about your front tire?

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
imported post

Travis found an Elite 3 at the shop east of the motel.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

pwhoever wrote:
Hey Travis, sorry to hear about your final drive problems. That really sucks. Hopefully you can make it home without too many more issues. What did you end up doing about your front tire?
Yep... now if I could just get that brain transplant I'm needing, I'd be all good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.