Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey Everyone, Tracy and I are having a blast we left BRP motorcycle campground yesterday and then Stayed at price lake on the BRP nice place, we watched the sunrise this morning:cool:We just got checked in to the Willville Motorcycle camp and headed to a library since they have no wifi:shock: ( Phil at BRP camp spoiled us :D)

We plan to leave Meadows of Dan and back on to the BRP tomorrow morning then stopping right before the skyline for a camp somewhere:action:

This has been like a second honeymoon for us both and we are loving every bit of it.

The bike is doing great and the trailer is towing good too;)

Hope everyone is having as much fun as we are here in God's country:action:

Ride Safe, Ray and Tracy:waving::action::waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Sounds like fun. Have a safe trip. There is a KOA campground in Fancy Gap Va. and cheap mom&pop motels just off the BRP.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,521 Posts
imported post

`
Ray,

We get spoiled all too easy these days. If my over night spot does NOT have WiFi, I skip that one and I go on to a different location that does.

I spend my money where they treat me nice...
:leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Ride Safe :clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
`
Ray,

We get spoiled all too easy these days. If my over night spot does NOT have WiFi, I skip that one and I go on to a different location that does.

I spend my money where they treat me nice...
:leprechaun:
When I go on a vacation, I'm leaving the dadgum 'puter behind! :bash2:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

safe journey..............and have fun....life is short............and taken for granted

mark:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

It was great meeting you both while Lois and I were on the BRP! Ride safe and enjoy your trip!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
imported post

Sounds like you are having a blast. A very well deserved vacation trip. Enjoy! Can't wait to see all the pictures.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

It's always nice to see fellow forumites hitting the road. It sounds like a great trip. Keep it up.:waving:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.