Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was anyone else there yesterday?

I just got home. Was a great rip other than a mishap early in the morning.

The rain had made the streets REALLY slippery. Got about two blocks from the house where i I stayed Saturday night, Hit the brakes for a stop sign and the front wheel locked up. I didn't drop the bike but when I put my foot down to keep from dropping it I tore something in my knee. Gonna hit the ER tonight to have it checked out.

Last count I heard was somewhere between 45,000 and 50.000 bikes.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Yes sir. I was there with 6 riding buddies. had a great time. 30,000 + MC's in attendance. I would post some pictures but I don't know how on this new site.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
don, just click on the paper clip above where you type to put in attachments when you hit reply....if you have em on your computer probobly be easier....

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
it was 65,000+ bikes that showed

thanks to all the motorcyling brothers and sisters in the chicagoland area for their generous support of a worthy cause!:bow:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Wow I had heard 30000 on the news.

it was 65,000+ bikes that showed

thanks to all the motorcyling brothers and sisters in the chicagoland area for their generous support of a worthy cause!:bow:

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was in the second tier. And when I got out onto the road it looked like there was at least two miles of late comers ten wide sitting in the road just waiting to stage. And there were still more coming.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
We didn't go to the Forest Preserve at 87th. We parked on east side of Western and 79th and watched the Parade for about an hour and then fell into the parade and rode to DeVry. It's amazing to see that many bikes all in one place for one cause.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
We didn't go to the Forest Preserve at 87th. We parked on east side of Western and 79th and watched the Parade for about an hour and then fell into the parade and rode to DeVry. It's amazing to see that many bikes all in one place for one cause.
thats what we did. we were in the beginning of the parade, about 3 blocks behind santa claus:bow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.