Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Nice to see the Christmas tree up on the forum already. It ads a nice friendly touch to a nice friendly place. Happy Christmas everyone.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

BenMC wrote:
Nice to see the Christmas tree up on the forum already. It ads a nice friendly touch to a nice friendly place. Happy Christmas everyone.
Hey BenMC, :waving:A very happy and safe Xmas :santawaving:to you and to all your family.:clapper: I hope :santahat:brings some niceshiny bits for your wing.

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
imported post

Merry Christmas from me too.

Thanks to all those who offered help and advice over the last year. This really is the friendliest bike forum and long may it continue.

Cheers :santahat:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

And so say all of us. :clapper:Happy xmas to all the board members, :santahat:and go easy on the booze. :grinner:

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

Dear Santa,

Please send a lump of coal to the following people:
TheThousands ofold lady who cut in front of me. :crying:
(Old men never do... hhhmm)

The kids who flicked me off.:baffled:
(as I pass them when they are drag racing)

The jerk who threw a soda can out of his window and almost hit me.:shock:
(he did say he was sorry)

The Harley riders who make faces and raise their noses at me.:stumped:
(as I show them what amotorcycle title looks like)

The girl I made a move on and said "oh that's not aHarley!":X
(bizouch!)

The bird who almost flew in to me. :whip:
(never mind, the car killed it instead)

The dog who was scratching for fleas in the middle of the road who I almost hit.:waving:
(I should of hit it)

The dog who pissed on my tires/tyres.:whip:
(there is a leash law)

The jerk who sold me genuine Honda parts .... made in Taiwan.:cheeky1:
(I'll see him later)

The mechanic who never seems to have seen a problem with a bike like my problem. (thank god for this message board):grinner:

The jerk who wants to drive my bike, but doesn't understand leaving a 3000.00 security deposit in cash. (it's a old bike) :cool:

The religious freaks who think I am the devil because I drive a bike.
(related to him ... maybe, but I'm not him):cooldevil:

From one non helmet wearing rider to another,
Thanks

P.S. And if you can see it in your heart, I would like that new Triumph cycle. You know the one with the 2,293 cc engine. If you can't get it, I'll c.c. a copy of this email to my girlfriend, friends, parents and kidswho loves me so much I know they'll buy it for me.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:):)The coal is on the way :D,but I am afraid the triumph is a tall order as I would not have time to push it from the north pole,because I know in my heart and soul it would not make it if I tried driving it ,,,,:X:XNow if its a new GOLDWING ya want for Christmas ,:D:D:D,now that will drive from the north pole without breaking down ..:clapper::clapper:.................only trouble is ....it wont fit down your chimney .:X......so just be greateful for what you have .:shock:...there are many harley owners out there would love to swallow their pride and ride a wing:p ,because they know they will get home on it and as for the dog who piddled on your wing ,,,at least it was worth piddling on :walker:...HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY .:santawaving:..SANTA

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Man that Christmastree sure adds a nice welcome home touch to a great forum. No phone, no pool , no pets; no snow, lots of rain, NO DEER...:(

Still, I want to wish the warmest of Holiday Greetings to all of my newfound friends and their families. A special tip-of-the-hat, to our moderator and forum leader for all his hard work.

And another ;)to our very active member...:leprechaun: Merry Christmas to all---Stay safe and have a healthy new year....

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
Man that Christmastree sure adds a nice welcome home touch to a great forum. No phone, no pool , no pets; no snow, lots of rain, NO DEER...:(

Still, I want to wish the warmest of Holiday Greetings to all of my newfound friends and their families. A special tip-of-the-hat, to our moderator and forum leader for all his hard work.

And another ;)to our very active member...:leprechaun: Merry Christmas to all---Stay safe and have a healthy new year....
Hey Shooter, welcome back from the hills and all the Deer escaped, :waving:Ah well there will always be the next time. :clapper:Most definitely a tip of the hat tothe Admin and Moderator for alltheir hard work. :clapper: Merry xmas to you and all your family and have a wonderful festive season. ;) :santahat:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.