·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]:santawaving:[/align]
[align=center]NEWS FLASH
[/align]
[align=left]Well, Its good news for all you Goldwingers out there at last.:shock:[/align]
[align=left]I finally got the OK from your leinster rep, Ciaran, today.:weightlifter:[/align]
[align=left]As stated at the AGM, the Christmas night out is in the Red Cow ( Morans Hotel), Naas Road just off the M50 roundabout on Saturday 4th December at 7.30pm sharp.[/align]
[align=left]The formatwill besimilarto last year, but more upmarket. i.e 5 coursemeal in Hotel and entertainment afterwards by resident bandin Red Cow Inn (beside hotel). The cost is 50 euros per head, inclusive of spot prizes etc.[/align]
[align=left]There are a limited number of places available and tickets are going fast.[/align]
[align=left]You may contact me by email at [email protected] or 087-9690392 or 045/432392. The cut off date for tickets will be Sunday, 28th November, (next week),and you will find me in Eddie Rockets, South Anne Street, Dublin on this date, between 11am and 2pm for ticket collection or by prior arrangement on the night.[/align]
[align=left]This will not clash withCiaran's MEGA NEW YEARS WEEKEND on the 8th/9th January.:gunhead:[/align]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.