Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Opened one of my gifts tonite. From my stepson in Las Vegas. A Harley T- Shirt!!!. I sold my Harley 2 yrs ago. My Brother in law was here at the time. He has a Harley. He say's, are you goin to wear that( Jokenly). I sez ya, I'm goin to a Harley rallyon my Goldwing wearing this shirt. I'll have my 45 and 380 somewhere near. Was all in fun and we all got a nice laugh!!

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

I ventured into a Harley dealer sporting my GoldWing Forum patch, it was to buy a shirt for my son-in-law who rides a Harley, I didnt have the slightest problem leaving without a bike though :)

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Tricky, I've met you.......ain't nobody going to mess with you unless they want a old fashioned but whoopin'!!!! :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Well at least with a Harley t-shirt you should have a pretty good chance of getting it home without it breaking down or falling apart.

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

john424 wrote:
Opened one of my gifts tonite. From my stepson in Las Vegas. A Harley T- Shirt!!!. I sold my Harley 2 yrs ago. My Brother in law was here at the time. He has a Harley. He say's, are you goin to wear that( Jokenly). I sez ya, I'm goin to a Harley rallyon my Goldwing wearing this shirt. I'll have my 45 and 380 somewhere near. Was all in fun and we all got a nice laugh!!
Must be a Pennsylvania thing, my son's girlfriend gave me one also. She also gave one to her father, but at least he owns/rides a Harley. I do approve of your travel accessories though...:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

:DI got one too, HOW FUNNY...and i have NEVER owned a harley, all the more reason those of us with T-shirt shops need to get our Goldwing stuff in Wallyworld dont u think lol.... Im calling the local wallyworldstore manager today to see what the process is:cool:

Ill wear this shirt as a work shirt, maybe i can get enough concrete on it to cover up the harley bike pic on the front :cheeky1:

Peace and Happy Holidays

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

I got the 2009 Harley Davidson ... Calendar.:cool:

Like a lot of HDs, it'll just stay in the garage.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

Harley makes really good T shirts although some of the colours are a bit loud. :D

They last for ages and when they do wear out you can use them to polish your Wing.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
imported post

MY son sells Harleys at the dealership here. Heve gave my Rottweiler a Harley-Davidson collar for Christmas.Could have been worse. It could have had Auburn on it. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.