Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1455 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This years free Christmas Raffle for forum membersis starting a bit earlier this year, so that everyone gets a chance to add their name in good time.

All you have to do to enter you name for the raffleis post in this thread. IMPORTANT; please do not send me a PM and do not post your entry anywhere else but in this thread!
The only rule is that you must have a minimim of ten poststo your name inorder to be able to participate.This is to be fairer on the members who participate regularly here.
If you have less than ten posts, don't worry. You haveplenty of time tomake that upthat before westop accepting entriesat midnight GMT onFriday December 18th.

The raffle will be held on the lastSunday before Christmas, which this year falls on December 20th. The winners names will be pulled from the hat/helmet around midday in Eddie Rockets, South Anne Street Dublin and we will try to get a video clip like we did last year.

I want to publicly thank all those who despite a tough year economically,donated prizes to thisyears raffle and by doing so helped me to give something back to the Goldwing community.

The prizes this year are;

$250 Cash
This will be sent to the winner via Paypal. This is the remainder of the forum donations for the year (the money you guys donated during the yearto pay for the forum hosting costs). Hosting is paid up to the end of July 2010 so I decided to put what is left back in as a prize for the raffle.

$150 to spend at Cyclemax
Gary at Cyclemax willalso pay the shipping costs ofwhatever the winner buys with their$150 prizeto anywhere in the world.
This prize is made up of $100 which I have already pre-paid to Cyclemax from the forum donations account, and topped up with $50 from Cyclemax. Gary covering the shipping costs makes this prize worthnearer $200.
Thanks once again Gary for supporting the forum members. :waving:

Utopia Backrest for any model Goldwing
Plus Bob at Utopia will pay the shipping costs to anywhere in the world. These backrests sell for around $180.
Thanks Bob foryour support again this year. :waving:

Rudy's Smartlight
Rudy
has donated3 of his Smartlight systemsworth about $50 each to the forum raffle.

[align=center]
[/align]

Button Lady's Custom Buttons worth $35

From our own Button Lady (Patty). Patty will make the buttons to the winners design and cover the cost of shipping them out to him or her.

[align=center]
[/align]

$25 Cyclemax Gift Voucher from elvisskan.
Forum member elvisskanjust bought a £25 gift voucher from Cyclemax and is offering it to the forum raffle. He will post it directly to the winner.

Jafrum Leather Company Sissy Bar Bag (can also can be a pet carrier)from soundaround123/Chris. Chris willship it directly to the winner.

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=left]Motorcycle First Aid Kit from norton (Mark) at http://www.hermosaworks.com.Markwill alsocover shipping costs to the winner. Our thanks toMark who alsodonated one of these kits to the Christmas 2008 raffle.[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

For new members who are not aware of last years raffle and all the fun we had with it, here is the thread;
http://goldwingfacts.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=58297

Here is the video clip of the draw;
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/Videos/xmas08raffle.wmv

Here is a previous (early 2007) raffle thread;
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/22554.html

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

I'm in. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

Please can I be in Steve :goofygrin:

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
imported post

As any manerable Hillbilly would say "Put mah name in the hat, if ya don't mind. Thank you very much."

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

bung my name on the list steve, thank you

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Messa in.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
imported post

Count me in

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Can I play too? :D

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Count me in Steve.......

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

Please count me in too.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
imported post

throw me in to i'm feelin lucky born today, day off from work, and the forum raffle. lifes good:action::action:

a big thank you to the forum workers and all that support this great place:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Phaty of 2

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Can I play too :waving:
Thanks to Steve and Everyone else who make this such a wonderful place to come to!

Thanks, Ray:action:

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
imported post

:waving:Count me in, thanks

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
imported post

Please add me to the Raffle.

Glad you call it the Christmas Raffle and not Holiday Raffle.

Thanks Steve and may God Bless everyone.

1 - 20 of 1455 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.